Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I will attempt to make it much more than just a pitiful list of the relentlessly mundane minutiae of my daily existence but if you feel that I have failed try to imagine all the stuff that I haven't posted.

Wednesday 10 October 2012

It's a good one!

Heart racing + adrenalin coursing through my system I unbricked the firebox and side door.... and slowly and carefully unpacked.
This is a view through the firebox to the front stack. Each piece in the kiln is listed on a map and has to be coded as it is removed so that I know where it is from (what materials it is made from). I'm still going through the pots and there is a lot of grinding to do before I can take good photos but - it was an excellent firing with some real racers in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment